P-Beau%E2%80%99s Debuts New High Five Happy Hour Specials
Who in Baton Rouge or Denham Springs doesn’t love unwinding in the afternoon and early evening with friends, family or coworkers over a cold drink? Well, at P-Beau’s, we know that we definitely love to! And because we want to share the joy of relaxing in the afternoon and early evening, this month we’ve debuted a new “High Five” Happy Hour drink and burger menu!
Everyday from 2pm to 6pm, you can enjoy the following for just $5 each:
- Craft Beers that you’ll love. Our craft beers change frequently, so follow us on www.beermenus.com to see what we have on tap!
- Specialty Cocktails, including:
- P-Beau’s Punch, which is described as the perfect “Yard” drink with a blend of orange, cranberry and sweet and sour, and spiked with vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and triple sec. Yummy!
- Patio Mai Tai, our take on this island classic with rum, orgeat, citrus and fresh orange and pineapple juices.
- Take Thyme Martini, which mixes Split Beefeater gin and Cathead vodka with house infused thyme syrup, lemon juice and blueberry puree, and topped with an herbed sugar rim.
- Solerno Smooth 75, which combines Italian Solerno blood orange liqueur with London dry gin, agave nectar and lime, and bubbly sips.
- Buffalo Soldier, which mixes Buffalo Trace bourbon with Fever Tree ginger beer, agave nectar and lime.
- Glass Wines, including
- Graffigna Pinot Grigio
- Italo Cescon Pinot Grigio
- Simi Sauvignon Blanc
- Montevina White Zinfadel
- Hess Chardonnay
- Hills Family Estate “Carley’s Cuvee” Chardonnay
- Pale Wine Co. Pinot Noir
- Fess Parker “Parker Station” Pinot Noir
- Poggio Anima “Samael” Montepuciano
- Bodegas Franco-Espanolas “Crianza” Tempranillo
- Save Me San Francisco “Route 37” Cabernet Sauvignon
- Art + Farm “Girls in the Vineyard” Cabernet Sauvignon
- Big Red Monster...A Secret Blend
- Beau’s Prime ‘96 Burger, which is dressed with fried onion rings, sharp cheddar and our special Prime ‘96 sauce. It makes the perfect complement to any cold brew, cocktail or glass of wine.