Greater Baton Rouge Cocktails, Wine and Beer
It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere, which means now’s the perfect time to stop by P-Beau’s in greater Baton Rouge for a drink to unwind from a long day. We have Baton Rouge’s best selection of speciality cocktails, wine and beer, making P-Beau’s the perfect place for your happy hour get together or just to enjoy an adult beverage with one of our delicious meals!
Cocktails in Greater Baton Rouge
In addition to making all your go-to favorite cocktails, P-Beau’s offers five specialty cocktails just for greater Baton Rouge and Denham Springs patrons.
- P-Beau’s Punch - This BR favorite is a delicious blend of orange, cranberry and sweet and sour, spiked with vodka, gin, rum and triple sec.
- Patio Mai Tai - There’s always time for island time! Our take on this classic favorite includes a special mix of rums mixed with orgeat, citrus and fresh pineapple and orange juices.
- Take Thyme Martini - My favorite, the Take Thyme Martini mixes gin and vodka with a secret house infused thyme syrup, lemon juice and blueberry puree, rimmed with an herbed sugar mix. And of course, it’s garnished with thyme itself!
- Solerno Smooth 75 - Do you love some bubbly? If so, you’ll love this P-Beau’s special cocktail! An exoctic mix of Italian Solerno blood orange liqueur, London dry gin, agave nectar and lime, and sparkling wine, this cocktail is certain to please!
- Buffalo Soldier - For all you bourbon lovers out there, here comes a unique cocktail with Buffalo Trace bourbon, Fever Tree ginger beer, and agave nectar and lime.
Wine Down, Louisiana
What’s your favorite - red or white? We’ve got a huge selection of both! Grab a glass of white wine with one of our specially selected pinot grigios and chardonnays, or a sauvignon blanc or white zinfandel. Love reds? We do too, and we’ve got great options for pinot noirs, cabernet sauvignons and a montepulciano, tempranillo and, well, a secret red of which you’re sure to want more!
Prefer to order by the bottle? We’ve got you covered with white selections that are crisp and classic, or light and refreshing, and big and bold, and reds that are subtle and refined, rich and lush and full bodied. More on our wine selection in an upcoming blog post!
Beers for BR and DS
Who doesn’t love a cold one after a long, hard day working in Baton Rouge or Denham Springs? At P-Beau’s we know that every palate loves a different type of beer, which is why we offer craft beers that change frequently and can be found by following us on www.beermenus.com, “Your Dad’s Beer” (Miller Lite, Bud Light and Michelob Ultra Light) and Fence Posts. Cans (Yuengling, Pabst ‘Blue Ribbon’, Bud Heavy and Dos XX). And for all you local Louisiana brewery lovers, we offer a great selection of Tin Roofs and NOLAs.
Drink Specials in Denham Springs
We can’t talk about cocktails, wines and beers without talking about specials, can we? Join us on the following days for these great deals weekly from 11am to 6pm:
- Margarita Mondays for $3, 16 oz yard ‘ritas
- Tuesdays for $4 can beer and $4 P-Beau’s Punch
- Wine-Down Wednesdays for $6 can wines, 20% off bottle wines and 50% off glass wines
- Throw ‘em Back Thursdays for $4 on ALL beer and $4 P-Beau’s Punch
- Five for Friday for $5 “combo meals”, yard ‘ritas and 50% off of your favorite glass of wine
What’s Your Favorite?
With our huge selection of cocktails, wines and beers, we know it’ll be hard for you to pick your favorite. But, we challenge you to do so! Join us any day of the week at our Denham Springs location - conveniently located off I-12 and easily accessible from anywhere in Baton Rouge.